Tuesday, April 5, 2011

10 THINGS I AM GRATEFUL FOR...


This month has been one crazy month for our little family. One night Nate told me that I was looking at all of the negative things that were happening and not focusing on the positive. So I decided to think of one thing I am grateful for a day for this past week to keep my perspective on life! And you know what, it really helped!!! I thought I would share all of the random things that I am grateful for from 10-1.

#10 gabe's toy room

The reason I say this is because there have been numerous occasions that I have put gabe in his toy room while I do "this" or "that" and it truly has been such a life saver! I don't feel guilty for leaving him in there because......well look at it! There are a ton of things for him to do!


#9 Thanksgiving Point

I ABSOLUTELY love living next to thanksgiving point now that I have Gabe! It has been such a fun place for us to go numerous times a week! We love it so much! Every time I put gabe in his car seat he says "MOOOOOOOOO!" and when I pass the street where we would turn to go to the petting zoo he freaks out because he wants to see the cows!

#8 A Great Home
There are so many times over this past almost 2 years that I have been so grateful that we own this amazing home!

#7 Great Neighbors

I don't have pictures of all my neighbors but they are truly amazing! They are always looking out for each other, worried when things are going bad, helpful in watching gabe, and when I go outside it is so much fun to just sit and talk to all of them! You guys are amazing!

#6 My Dayna Time
I am so grateful when I get a second to sit and do something that I want to do! These are some of my most recent frames that I have created...nothing too fancy but still fun! I love to have my time to be creative!

#5 GOOD FOOD!!!!
How can you not put food on your list of favorite things! Especially lately with being pregnant there are just certain foods that hit the spot....and this is one of them! SO YUMMY!

#4 Sunshine and the Outdoors
We were blessed to have a couple days of warm weather this past week and I am so grateful for that! It really helps to get outdoors and have the sun shining on you! I feel like that instantly boosts your spirits and makes anyone feel better!

#3 FAMILY
I am not going to put pictures of my family on here because that would take way too long to get them all (I don't have recent full family shots!) but I am so grateful for the love and support from both sides of my family. They are truly amazing and would do anything and everything for nate and I, and I am so grateful for them!

#2 My Little Buster Brown
We have so much fun together! He truly is such a happy baby (when he has had enough sleep!) and I am so grateful for the smiles and laughter he brings into our home. I have no idea what I would do without my little buster brown! He truly helps me get through those long days when nate is out of town! LOVE YOU BUDDY!

#1 My Best Friend and Hero

I took this picture the other day when Nate was asleep. He told me to wake him up after 45 minutes because he had so much to do....but how can you wake him up like this! Nate is the hardest worker I have ever seen, and he does it with a smile. He is the most positive person I have ever met and he truly is and always will be my better half. He has so many things going on in his life right now but he still takes the time to love me and also be the best father I could ever have imagined. There is no way I can make ANY list of things I am grateful for without him being on the top! I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY HEART NATE!

I am so grateful for this opportunity I have set for myself to think of positive things daily. You should do it! It is fun!

I am also thankful for all of you for reading my blog. ;-)







1 comment:

Mary Martha said...

Dayna, this is such a wonderful post. So many things to be grateful for. xo

Contributors

SiteCounter

script>document.write(unescape("%3Cstyle%20type%3D%22text/css%22%3E%0Abody%20%7B%20background-image%20%3A%20url%28%22http%3A//thecutestblogontheblock.com/backgrounds/classique 3 column.jpg%20%22%29%3B%20background-position%3A%20center%3B%20background-repeat%3A%20no-repeat%3B%20%20background-attachment%20%3A%20fixed%3B%20%7D%0A%3C/style%3E%0A%3Cscript%20type%3D%22text/javascript%22%3E%0Avar%20div%20%3D%20document.createElement%28%27div%27%29%3B%0Adiv.setAttribute%28%27style%27%2C%22position%3A%20absolute%3B%20left%3A%200px%3B%20top%3A%2030px%3B%20z-index%3A%2050%3B%20width%3A%20150px%3B%20height%3A%2045px%3B%22%29%3B%0Adiv.innerHTML%20%3D%20%27%3Ca%20target%3D%22_blank%22%20href%3D%22%20http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com%22%3E%3Cimg%20border%3D%220%22%20src%3D%22http%3A//www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/images/tag.png%22%3E%3C/a%3E%27%3B%0Adocument.getElementsByTagName%28%27body%27%29.item%280%29.appendChild%28div%29%3B%0A%3C/script%3E")); Voting